My name is Amirhossein Rajabi, natively written امیرحسین رجبی. Currently, a Researcher at @DTU_Compute working on "Efficient and Self-tuning Nature-inspired Algorithms".
- Randomized Search Heuristics
- Discrete Optimization
- Julia Programming Language
Technical University of Denmark Ph.D. in DTU Compute '22
Sharif University of Technology M.Sc. in Computer Engineering '17
Amirkabir University of Technology B.Sc. in Mathematics '15
Stagnation Detection in Highly Multimodal Fitness Landscapes
Stagnation Detection with Randomized Local Search
Nominated for best paper award.
Evolutionary Algorithms with Self-adjusting Asymmetric Mutation.
Self-Adjusting Evolutionary Algorithms for Multimodal Optimization
Projects and Theses
- PhD, "Efficient and Self-tuning Nature-inspired Algorithms." supervised by Professor Carsten Witt.
- Master, "Testing Properties of Geometric Figures."
- Bachelor, "A Genetic Algorithm model for reconstructing phylogenies from single nucleotide polymorphism haplotypes under the maximum parsimony criterion."
Address: DTU Compute, Algorithms, Logic and Graphs, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Office: Richard Petersens Plads, Building 322, Room 05