My name is Amirhossein Rajabi, natively written امیرحسین رجبی. Currently, a Ph.D. candidate at @DTU_Compute working on "Efficient and Self-tuning Nature-inspired Algorithms" supervised by Professor Carsten Witt.
- Randomized Algorithms
- Randomized Search Heuristics
- Discrete Optimization
- Julia Programming Language
Technical University of Denmark Ph.D. in DTU Compute '22
Sharif University of Technology M.Sc. in Computer Engineering '17
Amirkabir University of Technology B.Sc. in Mathematics '15
Nominated for best paper award.
Projects and Theses
- PhD, "Efficient and Self-tuning Nature-inspired Algorithms."
- Master, "Testing Properties of Geometric Figures."
- Bachelor, "A Genetic Algorithm model for reconstruct phylogenies from single nucleotide polymorphism haplotypes under the maximum parsimony criterion."
Address: DTU Compute, Algorithms, Logic and Graphs, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Office: Richard Petersens Plads, Building 322, Room 05
The source of the cover image: http://www.digizyme.com/cst_landscapes.html